Return of the Meme

I wish I could say that I spent the last several months backpacking in Europe, taming wild horses in the desert, or trying to escape from the alien ship that abducted me--but sadly, my excuses for not blogging are much more mundane. I'm back, though, with this Cool Name Meme that I took from Sherry's blog. Enjoy!

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)

Sparky Civic

2. My gangsta name (favourite ice cream flavour plus cookie, or biscuit)

Chocolate Chip Mint Shortbread (I think I'd be hard-pressed to find a gang...)

3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)

K-Mil (before I was married, I would have been the much-cooler K-Mac)

4. My detective name (favourite colour, favourite animal)

Blue Horse

5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)

Colleen North Sydney (yikes!) (At least, I think that's technically where I was born...)

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)

Mil-Kr (That's right, I work at the galactic dairy farm)

7. My superhero name (second favourite colour, favourite drink, add “the”)

The Pink Rye'n'Ginger (almost sounds like a disease)

8. My Nascar name (the first names of your grandfathers)

George Russell

9. My stripper name (favourite perfume, favourite sweet)

White Musk Chocolate (whoa...classy or what? :)

10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)

Lillian Francis

11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city beginning with the same letter)

Bailey Baltimore (this is a great name!)

12. My spy name (favourite season/flower)

Summer Lily

13. Cartoon name (favourite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)

Peach Sockie (sounds like I'd be spunky!)

14. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favourite tree)

Toast Oak (this is hilarious)

15. Your rockstar tour name (favourite hobby plus favourite weather element, with “the” and “tour”)

The Reading Sunshine Tour (Hee hee hee--Sherry, I just looked at your answer to this--guess we're pretty similar!)

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Krista! You've been not-so-randomly tagged to do the "Seven Weird/Random Facts About Me" meme. You can find the rules at http://sherrydramsey.blogspot.com/