Let's try this again...

It's a new year, one with big changes ahead, and I'm determined to give this blogging thing another try. Maybe that's a little insane, seeing as I'll be moving into a new house within the next three months and having a baby within the next four...but hey, that's kind of how I like to do things.

This time around, I'm hoping that some focus will help me actually stay on track and get things posted. I'm also hoping that the blog and some other projects I want to undertake will feed each other. I want this year to be a more productive one in terms of creative/otherwise-productive projects like reading, writing, art, sewing, organizing recipes and cooking more...and so on. (I realize this may be a very ill-considered hope since the baby will take up most of my time, but still...I can dream.) So, while I'm sure this blog will sometimes deviate into the realm of daily happenings--especially around house- and baby-time--I'm also going to use it as a spot to reflect on things I'm reading, watching, listening to, creating, and doing. And next month, to keep myself extra motivated, I'm going to try NaBloPoMo. (Is it cheating to do that in February? Hee hee hee...)

0 comments: